Product- Sirim-Dosh Approval Safety Shoe
Fumika Safety shoe is Sirim-Dosh approval safety shoe, which is safer and better quality.
Many of us work in an environment where it’s important to make sure we have suitable working safety boots. Safety shoes can make a massive difference when it comes to remaining injury free in the workplace.
The steel-toe working boots, safety boots, and safety shoes come in a variety of fittings and specifications depending on your applications and working environment. Workers need safety boots with a solid durable outsole sole is probably the best option as they can get the best protection against the elements as well as any hazards.
Not only have safety boots served a practical purpose, but they have also had their moments in fashion too, particularly in the skinhead and punk subcultures where an industrial/military look is the one to go for.
Here we’re going to take a look at what makes a safety shoe and why, as well as the different types available and what you should look out for when buying safety boots.
sirim-dosh approval Safety shoe are your choice
Heavy duty Safety Shoe
Safety Boots Materials
1) Toe Cap – Even though they’re often referred to as having steel toe caps, this isn’t necessarily the case. Sometimes the reinforced toe cap in safety boots and safety shoes can be made from composite materials, plastic such as TPU (thermoplastic polyurethane) or even aluminium.
As all safety boots are made for different uses, the minimum requirements from a toe cap vary from boot to boot. Regardless of this and the materials that they’re made from, any protective toe cap should withstand a minimum of 100 joules in a drop test.
2) Upper – Most safety footwear will have smooth or
nubuck leather uppers as opposed to man-made materials. Some safety shoes
are also made with textile or synthetic uppers such as micro-velour,
these are quite significantly more breathable so work well in hot
conditions, however leather is a much more stable material so offers
greater protection against the elements and hazards.
3) Lining – As the lining is in direct contact with the foot, it’s important it is made from a material that allows breathability, absorbs moisture and dries quickly. Most linings in safety boots are made from materials such as cotton, wool or leather or thermoregulating textile composites as all of these have those qualities.
4) Insoles – The insole is designed to offer protection for the feet as well as comfort, with that in mind, most insoles in safety shoes are made from leather or a non-woven material such as wool. These materials are durable, absorb moisture efficiently and dry quickly, making them ideal for insoles.
5) Outsoles – The outsoles on safety boots are most commonly made from polyurethane, TPU or rubber. All of these materials have different characteristics, so it’s important to consider this when choosing the right safety footwear for you.
Some safety shoes may also have additional padding for support, heel caps and scuff caps. Whilst not present in every case, they should definitely be considered, especially if you use your feet to operate heavy machinery.
4,804 total views, 10 views today